Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good Morning Vietnam!...Wait....where am I?


Hello peoples, I'm making coffee right now so hopefully this blog will kind of sort of be understandable towards the end. This weekend I actually went and did something, WOOHOO!!! I'm slowly turning into a Hobbit, Bilbo Baggins will be my name soon if I'm not careful, but I think he even had a more exciting life than I did....anyways....

I've decided I'll let you get to know me a little bit more, I'm a fan of 50 Shades of Grey.....'Stow your twitchy palm Mr. Grey' 'Laters, Baby'...before I get distracted, so since I'm a fan I decided to have 50 random questions that I will try to answer. And we begin:


1) What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Hmmmmm, my mom could probably answer this better than me but I'm going to go with Chicken Tenders/Nuggets.  I hate to admit this but I'm still pretty much a fan, if I don't know what I want on the menu I get chicken strips or something along those lines :-)

2) What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Hahahaha I can't find my iPod. I actually have two and they are some place in my apartment or my mom's house. Last time I checked I was listening to Korn and Skrillex.....so I'm guessing that?

3) What is one of your favorite quotes?
I liked it so much I put it on my back. It is from Shadowfever written by Karen Marie Moning who is one of my favorites

Hope Strengthens, Fear Kills


4) What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
hehehehe......I have an idea. I like reading outdoors and sleeping indoors.....but I can do either of those in both locations, so tada.

5) What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning...that's basically it. I guess vacuuming since I have a dog that just loses hair no matter what is happening.

6) What is your favorite form of exercise?
I like....hmmm....I guess swimming and riding a bike. We will go with that. If only there was a way to lose weight by sleeping :(

7) What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
I like and hate February. I like it because it's my birthday month and I hate it because Valentines Day is in the same month. I'm sorry but having a day of LOVE and then your birthday can be a bit much if you are in a relationship....you get jipped on presents, and the feeling of WOOHOO Love :(

8) What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Those moving sidewalks. If you have ever been on one you probably know what I mean. You start walking when you first get on, then you realise you don't have to so you stop. Then the sidewalk stops its moving section and yep, you are now face first on the ground. If you go to Cincinnati Airport then have a TON of these, be careful.

9) What is your favorite body part?
on me, my eyes. on men, i like their arms and eyes. I'm pretty simple, what can I say.

10) What sound do you love?
ummmm rain, it makes me sleepy

11) If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
I love birthdays, if you know me personally they are my favorite thing ever. I have to know the person to give you a better answer on what it would be like. In the past I've filled cars with over 100 balloons, I've decorated homes while people are at work...

12) If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
Hahahahhaa....I can't paint so this is pointless. We will pretend though for the question that I can paint. Please hold while I channel my Bob Ross (If you don't know who he is, we might have issues) I'm thinking a majestic mountain, with a clear lake, and little happy tress saying hello to the sun. 

13) If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Hmmmm, this is hard because 7 was fun but I had to wear whatever my mom wanted me to. I liked 13 because I was a 'teen' but I was waaayyy too awkward. 16, because you could drive but that's it. 18, you were considered an adult but nothing new happened except you had to get a job and pay bills. 21 was nice because you could finally drink but sadly bills and jobs once again. I'm going to go with 5...I had no cares about any of the above listed :-)

14) If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
Ummm....I'd stop paying my bills, take all my money and go on a trip, and maybe go on a sleep around the world tour. This would be only though if someone could give me a signed legal document stating the world was for sure ending in 2012. 

15) If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
My mother. Period.

16) If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
Wow, ummmm I'm thinking I would like to see myself at 65. I would just want to see what my life can lead up to so I have an idea. 

17) If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I would love to learn how to be a world class chef. I can barely cook and I'm only good at some things but I would love to be able to look at something and go hmmm I can do this. Oh and learn how to spell because I suck at it. Thank gremlins for spellcheck.

18) If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
redecorating my mom and grandma's house. It has different stages through the years and I know my mom would love to see it not so....old?

19) If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
bahahaha ummmm. Well I wouldn't kill anyone because I would only be immortal for one day and knowing my luck I would get caught. I guess jump out of a airplane, ride as many roller coasters as I could find, hang out with some tigers and other big cats, play human frogger. 

20) If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? 
Hahahah this has been one of my facebook status before. I think I decided I wanted to be called Duchess Lady Onomatopoeia, it's a pretty sweet name.
I'm changing my name, its becoming just dumb now....my name is Brieann, not Brianna, Brieanne, Brianne or Brian....I go by Brie, not Bre Bri Bry or Bree...my last name is Daw, not Draw Dow Dew Dawe or even Daowe....thank you all for listening and I will be taking suggestions for my new name :)

21) If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Wow, ya know my coffee hasn't kicked in yet and I don't like these hard questions. Where are the ones that ask my favorite color or something?!? I'm an atheist so I'm thinking I would like to go back and find the guy named Jesus and ask him....wtf man?!

22) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Pay off all of my debt, then help my parents (aka my mom and grandma) with theirs. 

23) If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
What the hell?! drink or ice cream flavor? That means I want to be reincarnated and then BAM! dead again. Now I'm afraid to drink or eat anything because does this mean that those items can think and feel?

24) If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
Why are men the way they are? I want a real answer non of this hokum shit about science and hormones.

25) If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Hmmmm....hard one, I have too many choices so let's move on shall we. Oh fine...I'm sure you are thinking I would want to be Anastasia from 50 Shades of Grey I'd probably want to be Mac from the Fever Series.

26) Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
Ummmm when I was younger I got Catherine Zeta-Jones. Recently some guy said I looked like some girl in a movie involving a president. I didn't watch said movie because he couldn't tell me what movie and which girl. 

27) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oh this question knows me so well since I'm still not grown up. I'm not sure I've always been interested in being a therapist but I think I might go even more crazy than I already am listening to other peoples thoughts and feelings. I'd also probably want to blog about those people as
well.

28) When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I usually read a book, play with the dog, or hang out in a coffee shop

29) What would you name the autobiography of your life?
What the Hell Were You Thinking?!?!! 

30) What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
I'm thinking a lot of Backstreet Boys, some Korn, basically a lot of angry music followed up by some pretty Adele. 

31) Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Wow, getting deep here questions....getting deep. I would say my breakup. I don't talk about it on here because this isn't going to turn into some kind of sad boohoo this girl needs medication and can't be normal type of blog. I thought my world was ending but I ended up being a better person and learned how to be the real me.

32) What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
The party in my pants ;-) sorry, jk...or am I? Sorry....coffee and sugar are kicking in. I would have to say I like all the parties I've been to but most likely I love all the weddings. I'm a sucker for weddings, they make me all emotional. Please don't share that, people will think I'm weak :(

33) What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Big Miracle I'm sadly admitting this. It was on Amazon for $.99 I had to watch it. 

34) What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
OK....we are getting deep again. I'm going to go with, and I'm still struggling with it, opening my gallon jug of Arizona Green Tea. It won't open! I need someone to help and I live alone and the dog and cat don't have thumbs. 

35) What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
I seriously feel like I'm talking to a therapist right now. Please see answer for question #31

36) What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
Hahahahaha. I lied a lot. I also had this habit of saying, "OK I'll do it in a minute" and then never did. Oh to be young again.

37) When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
When I was in Soho, NY on my visit in September I went to this amazing Italian restaurant and got homemade pasta with a vodka red sauce with goat cheese and cherry tomatoes. I ate the whole thing 1) because it was amazing and 2) because it cost $45. 

38) What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
Hahahhaa, wow. I love my family, I really do even though some of them can get on my nerves but my aunt every year gives me the same wallet for Christmas. I am always afraid she is just finding the last one she got me and is giving it to me again because I have honestly never used it. The best gift I was ever given was my puppy Ebony for my 7th birthday. 

39) What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having a job or bills. I also liked the fact that I could go outside wearing whatever I wanted and no one would judge. I have horrible fashion sense.

40) What is your first memory of being really excited?
What? I don't know.....this is dumb...moving on

41) What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
I got a cellphone because my mom wouldn't pay for my bill anymore if I had a job and because I had just ran up a $1600 phone bill. Don't Ask.

42) When was the last time you were nervous?
When I went to the doctor. I don't know why but I'm always afraid they are going to tell me I'm dying from some unknown condition and I have 2 days to live. I think this comes from watching too much House when I was younger. 

43) What is something you learned in the last week?
I learned that I need to pay more attention to my refrigerator. All my things became almost room temperature and I didn't notice. I paid for this little slip of unawareness. 

44) What story does your family always tell about you?
I don't know. We don't really do flash backs onto the past and have a story time. When I was younger I did always want my mom to tell me stories about me when I was even younger. I had a thing about myself as a kid, I thought I was the shit.

45) At what age did you become an adult?
Well....I'm not adult still. Yes, I'm 24, but I still act like a kid at times. So we will revisit this question when I do finally become a real true adult.

46) Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
Wait does this mean I have to write a thousand words because I don't want to. This question can't make me. It's not like it can come to my home, find me, and make me answer this with a real answer. 

47) Where’s Waldo?
Wha....? Ummm well I recently saw something online that said Waldo was the ultimate photobomber. 

48) The best part of waking up is?
There really is no good part to waking up. I always just want to go back to sleep. 

49) How now brown cow?
*blank stare* really person who wrote this questionnaire, really?

50) Whasssssuuuupppppp?
Wow, just wow. This is how we are going to end it?

Well, if you actually read all of that....I applaud you. Congratulations, you now know a whole bunch of random shit about me that might possibly one day come back to bite me in the ass. Hopefully my next post wont be as random or creepy as this one was. Who am I kidding, it might be worse. Til next time blogstalkers....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, very open and honest....I could picture you when presented with some of those questions. I think all of us should one day sit down and answer 50 questions just to peek into our mindset. Thanks for sharing :)

Brieann Daw said...

Why thank you. I write as it sounds in my head so it does come accross with pretty vivid details haha.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS