Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, Myself, and I post and some eye candy


So today is my day off....thank gremlins. I've been laying around all morning reading and have finally decided to get my butt out of bed and actually go do something. I am going to a Rays baseball game later tonight with my company, a fun little outing for the managers. We are sitting for free, well someone is paying, in the Papa John's Bullpen Box and I'm pretty giddy to get to go.

A few of my friends have done this cute little Link Up Party where you answer a few questions about yourself and get to know some other bloggers. I decided even though I did a little (50 question) blog I wanted to join this cute idea.

1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would most likely have gotten one of my dream jobs. I always wanted to be a rich animal rescuer that opened a nature preserve where no one would touch the land and try to build these giant houses that sit empty for years. I've always wanted to help animals and people so after I did I would probably become a very good therapist (maybe even a sex therapist ;) hehe) and move to where I was born, Manhattan, and meet a straight version of Matt Bomer

Swoon.....hehehe...yum


Oh those eyes.....


2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
I would stop what I was doing and travel. I like traveling by myself because you can do what you want when you want how you want and you don't have to worry about anything. I would go to every place I had ever wanted to see and try new things and just rejoice in what is around me.

3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
'Crazy Bilbo Baggins Lady Crushed Under Posestions'
If you read my blog I compare myself to Bilbo Baggins a lot just because he is a hobbit, haha. I have a pretty stressful job and when I get home the last thing I want to do is clean. I've also informed people the best gift they could give me is a free cleaning of my apartment because I just hate doing it.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I HATE people who write like thi$ @nd use da word$ like cray and such, GAH! I really feel like I want to grab them and put them back in first or second grade. It just makes me cringe.

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE When Harry Met Sally it is probably my all time favorite. I also can't stop enjoying PS. I Love You or The Notebook
 
Well I'm off to catch up on laundry and maybe find some yummy sushi because I have been craving it since last week. 

5 comments:

Tami Von Zalez said...

Holla cray $$ grrrlfrnd. *grins*

Popped in from MMI.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Brieann Daw said...

Haha you might need to stop by your local elementary school this week. Thanks for stopping by!

Nicole @ Three 31 said...

I completely agree with your pet-peeve about the proper spelling of words. As an educator and English teacher, it drives me nuts. I cannot tell you how many papers went in the trash because students used "texting" lingo instead of proper English. I refuse to waste my time grading that junk. Not.Interest.

Just like before, "b-e-f-o-r-e", not B4. We speak English, not bingo!!! (one of my favorite pins on Pinterest)

Blessings,
Nicole @ Three 31
http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

Brieann Daw said...

Haha English bingo, love it! Thank you for stopping by!

Ag.perdew said...

I have the bingo post on pinterest, but only because I have a crazy bingo friend! I happen to be guilty of using slang abbreviations, but not the symbols. Thanks for stopping by my blog Brie! Can't wait to read more posts.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS