Sunday, September 23, 2012

Button Swap!

Hey girls!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!!! Mine has been uber exciting and I will share more about it during the week.

The month of October only I'm offering a button swap for.....FREE!!!! Just send me an email or comment on here with a way for me to contact you :).

Hope you all have a great rest of the evening and please stop by tomorrow for an extra special blog post. Oh and of course Happy 25th Birthday Nikki!!!!!!

Til next time lovelies

XOXOX

6 comments:

Sarah Carper said...

Hey! I'd love to find out more about your button swap! I'd love to swap buttons! I'm trying to build up my blog and I'd love to support your blog in the process!!

Sarah Carper said...

Oops! My email address is iamsarahelizabeth@yahoo.com and my blog is http://beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

thank you darling!

Stacey @ The Lovely Life said...

Hi! I'd love to do a button swap :) My email is lovestaceylifestyle@gmail.com

woot woot!

-S

The Smart Savvy Mama said...

I'd love to do a button swap with you. My email is: smartsavvymama@gmail.com and blog is: http://smartsavvymama.blogspot.com

I've posted you button on the ride side of my page!

Thanks!

michelle said...

Hey there,

I'd love to try a button swap with you! My code is on my page here: www.letsgolescophotos.wordpress.com. My email is letsgolescophotos@gmail.com.

Let me know what you think :)

Wishing you the best,
Michelle

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS