Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Food? Drink? I will WEAR you!

Good Day Lords and Ladies of the Blogging world.
Tis I....The lady who for some reason couldn't stop dropping food and drink on herself yesterday.

For those of you that have been with me for a while now you know my troubled life with my Ta-Tas.
They are kind of like a large shelf.....my friends and family know that I usually will at some point and time during a meal have to go diving down my own shirt for food bits.
Yesterday was no different....Nope....
It was WORSE.

The day started off with me getting coffee pools somewhere along my lap area (ha ha missed the boobs) so I was annoyed but not going to scream at anyone. I later got some lunch while at work because I missed the normal employee meal which isn't the most exciting thing in the world. I was OK with my food choice but not jumping with joy. I should have known then and there I shouldn't have tried to eat what was in front of me.
I ended up playing catcher with some of the food, not DOWN the shirt, nope, on the shirt. I had my name tag so I was able to cover it for the most part and no one would notice. I should have just called it quits for the day with trying to eat and drink things, but nope. I'm a fighter and I have to some how struggle through and make a bigger mess of myself.

A guest had been kind enough to bring up some Lindt Chocolates 

One of these little nuggets of joy

because I had been kind enough to help her out with her reservation. I'm not really a big fan of chocolate, it hurts my teeth is bad for you, so I decided to just try one.
ONE
I ended up with liquidy milk chocolate ALL OVER MYSELF!!! My staff was laughing their asses off because it was just all over my shirt, down my shirt, and some how got half way across the room!
It was decided that until I went home I would not be leaving the back office because it just looked like I had no control over my mouth.
I kept finding random globs of chocolate down my shirt and just kept sitting at my desk praying that I could just go home.

Once home I hoped that I was in the clear.....I was wrong....Oh so wrong....
Mashed potatoes on myself and floor, salad dressing along my neck.....
I seriously just sat there wondering if some how my damn hands were possessed and if I needed to call some kind of religious group to come help me.
My dog loved it she kept just walking up and eating anything I dropped or tried to lick me clean.
It is sad when you are just down enough about the amount of food and drink that has made it ONTO your person that you sit there and just let your dog clean you up.
So far today I have resigned myself to just water. I feel like if this horrible hand/mouth issue is going to continue water will be a little less damaging then coffee, shrimp, chocolate, mashed potatoes, salad dressing.


Also, a quick recap on the weekend....

I think I clean up nicely

She had tackled me and then was like oh yes let us take a photo!
It was one of my best friend's birthdays...she turned 25! We've known each other since we were 14 so it was a pretty big thing for her to be turning that old. I'm not far behind......February 20th, Bleh.

I would also like to thank all of you who commented on my post from yesterday or sent me an email. It meant a lot to not only me but to my grandma as well.

Til next time Lovelies
XOXOX

6 comments:

sugarplums andlollipops said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com Don't forget to follow me on twitter & Pinterest. I follow back all of my twitter & Pinterest followers :)

Nikki said...

Act like you don't love me tackling you. Geez.

Little Miss Alizzi said...

Happy Birthday to your Bff and your grandma =D Having a friendship since y'all were 14...that is Awesome!
Newest follower here!
-Jen
http://www.littlemissalizzi.com/

serendipity427 said...

We have the same birthday! February 20th! But I'll be 23 this year. Sorry your clothes decided to eat more than you.
Victoria
madwoman427.blogspot.com

Emily Meyers said...

Hey brie! I just came across your cute blog through the hop, and gladly added myself to your followers! Stop by and say hello maybe?! I also have a huge sponsor giveaway going on that you may be interested in, I’ll just put the link below!

Hope to see you there lovely!
xoxo

Urban Outfitters Giveaway

Nelle Creations said...

Cute!
Found you from the GFC Blog Hop, I'm your newest follower! Hope you can check out my blog and follow back :)
www.nellecreations.com

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS