Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Blog World thank you to everyone who started following my blog this week. I hope you all enjoy reading the ramblings that go on in my head. Dear Fall TV please don't disappoint me. I had a few shows last year that I was looking forward to and that could have possibly made it if you hadn't forced the story lines. I do already have Hulu programed so my nights will be filled with love. Dear YouFit thank you for transferring over my personal training account and for informing me I only have to pay two more months. Dear Saturday you will be filled with sleeping in and just being lazy. You are the first Saturday I've had off in a while and I am looking forward to being like a normal person. Dear Laptop can you please try to inform me where your start up disc is. I need to reprogram you and it doesn't work when I can't find the information. Dear Self learn to go to bed earlier. This whole issue of waking up this week is starting to get annoying and you have no one to blame but Pretty Little Liars on Netflix and your Nook....OK fine no one to blame but yourself.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
Til next time Lovelies
XOXOX

2 comments:

Nikki said...

haahah love it!

Bunnie said...

Have a great weekend!! Love your blog! Your newest follower!!

Xoxo Bunnie :)

http://quallmanza.blogspot.com

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS