Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's Ok Thursday


Now that I'm over chuckling about this picture it is OK that I have accepted a challenge recently.
One of you lovelies issued me a challenge....

Lose 20lbs in two two and a half months

I moved it up to 2.5 months since well I'm a bit lazy, don't like to cook, and feel that since my first work out session would be half way through September it wouldn't be a full two months.

I am for sure going to inform Ian (he is my new trainer) about the challenge and do this thing. I mean that is less than 10lbs a month and I think can do it.
We shall see....

It's OK that when I'm talking to my youngest brother who is going to school to be a Doctor English Teacher we have weird exchanges like this.
'Well alright then dear baby brother of mine I shall bid you a fair night'
'Until fair Apollo mounts his fiery chariot, my dear sister'
Complete nerds.
So totally related even though we only share one parent.


Do you ladies have any suggestions on what to eat when I hate all things vegetables unless they are raw?

Til next time my lovelies
XOXOX

1 comment:

reneemonster said...

20 lbs in 2.5 months seems pretty drastic. The important thing is to improve your lifestyle and not get too focused on the numbers.
I'd suggest cutting out soda and replacing it with water. Lots and lots of water! Also try to start out with little changes like parking at the far end of the parking lot and taking the stairs instead of the elevator. It is much easier to keep up with small changes than huge ones.
A big thing for me was to stop rewarding myself with food (such as "if you do well on this exam then you deserve a piece of cake").
That's all I have right now. Good luck!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS