Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Ok.....


It's OK....

That I need it to be Monday because that means a day off

That I Really Really Really need some coffee

That I get to go to dinner thing tonight and eat for free

That I will be working out after said dinner event and might just die

That I ran from the neighbor guy and realised that I shouldn't have

That I want to spend gobs of money on wine, scarves, and books

That I think time to time that I would just rather be a bum for a living....then I realise I enjoy living inside and showers too much

That I realised there are people out there that are weirder than me

That someone who started following my blog stopped following me because I didn't follow them on ALL of their social media platforms...punks

That I found these two posts really informative from Rae Gun Ramblings and Let Them Eat Cake I feel like you guys should read them because I love being able to communicate with all of you and it really sucks when I can't.

That I have a countdown going on with my phone for how many days till my vacation, we have 15 days!!!

That I'm so happy to have all these new followers!

Til next time Lovelies
XOXOX

3 comments:

Victoria said...

nice list!

i would love to spend a lot of money on books and scarves,too :)

cute blog!

serendipity427 said...

I'm still not sure if there are people out there much weirder than me who haven't yet been committed to a psych ward and THAT is also OK.
By the way, I've only been reading a few days but I LOVE your blog!
Victoria
madwoman427.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Umm the bums here in Manhattan probably make more money than I do. It's so not right. I've thought about pretending to be one sometime just to see how much I'd make.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS