Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Me Myself and I #3


1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
SING!
Ok, yes I do sing at weird moments. I'm like Zooey Deschanel in New Girl, I just decide to sing talk at people. My staff thinks I'm nuts and my mom has just kind of accepted me and doesn't even comment.

When I'm down I really try not thinking about it because no one wants to think about the fact that they aren't mentally feeling 100% so I do my best not to curl up on the couch with ice cream and watch sappy movies that make me feel even worse. I usually try to read, do some retail therapy, or just find something to do where I'm around people.

2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
The 1960s just because I love the show Mad Men. The fashion, the men looking nice in their suites, the fact women were becoming stronger....

3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
Hahaha....for some reason for Halloween I've always decided to dress up scary or gross. I've never really figured it out. I haven't really dressed up since I was in middle school, but every now and then if someone can convince me I will get all grossed up. I'm just not too creative with them, bleh.

4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1) I'm very against cold cheese, it grosses me out. I'm cool with melted cheese but if you put cheese on my sandwich or in my salad we are going to have an issue.
2) I have really big feet, size 11, hate them
3) I've always had this incredible fear that I will just always be alone, so I got a dog and a cat, now I'm afraid I'll become a crazy cat lady
4) I own about 8 pairs of heels and I don't wear them, like ever.
5) I can remember how to get someplace after only being there once or what happened in a book or movie. Just don't try to ask me anything about history, science, or math.

5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Turn off the hormones, you are turning into a slut, geeze! 
Pay more attention in school and try to convince your mom to put you on meds for the ADD, they end up helping.
Do not move out of state in a few years, you'll understand.
Get your damn drivers licence and stop putting it off.
Try to make friends with people who know fashion because my dear, we do not and we never figure it out.

Til next time Lovelies
XOXOX

3 comments:

Veronica Lee Burns said...

Zooey Deschanel is one of my favorites!
*visiting from the link up

Nikki said...

hahahahahahahaha as someone who knew you were you were 16, I agree. also, I tried with the fashion :-p

SimplyHeather said...

I own a bunch of heels also but never wear them. I'm 5'7 so I always feel like I'm towering people more then I already do when I wear them.. I see girls who are taller then me wearing them and they look so pretty either way, but I just can't. Oh well. Anyway, just found your blog and loving it! Hope you're having a good day.


http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS