Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Frap Take Over

Hello to all you sexy ladies!! Oh and guys, maybe?
Welcome to my new followers and people who might just swing by now and then to read this crazy rambling blog.
This weekend I was pretty busy with my normal day job so once I got home all I wanted to do was lay on my couch.
My dog was not a fan of this but oh well.
She lived.
Sunday after work I took off my work clothes (I put on normal clothes don't worry wasn't driving around naked) and headed to Starbucks because.....

Pumpkin Spice Frap!!!!!!!!!!!!
excuse the nails
I've now realised I've got an issue because I'm currently working on having my third one in three days. This is not going to end well but hey, I've got a gift card. I'll stop when it runs out :)
I would like to shake thank those of you that are fans of Pretty Little Liars because since reading about how you love that show I decided to look it up on my Netflix. I finished Season 1 in less than 48 hours and I'm afraid to start on Season 2 because I know I'll never leave my house.
Work, what is work?
I'M FREAKING WATCHING PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!
Moving on....Monday besides becoming one with the couch I decided to go out window shopping. This turned into me going to this awesome Goodwill store that has fancy things. I got this adorable pink purse for $19 and then googled the designer. My purse brand new could range about $200-$350.
Score Goodwill!!!

Samantha Thavasa
I realised later the day how horrible my nails looked so I redid them myself. I remember why I usually pay someone to do this.
I miss Ricky.
Today I made a decision to get back into the gym. I've been paying for a personal trainer but haven't gone for a couple reasons.
a) He was a douche
b) I'm lazy
c) I don't like getting all sweaty and sore
I went to the location which is near my apartment to see if they could transfer my account to there. They can....joy. The guy I was talking to was o so yummy. I almost drooled and might have been a little more brazen if this other trainer wasn't in the room. He had two different people he could put me with and asked me what I was looking for in a trainer and what my trainer might need to know.
I told him my trainer needed to know I have a bad back (thanks horse) and that I don't want to loose my boobs, just make them a tiny bit smaller. 
I wanted to tell him I wanted my trainer to be HOOOTTTT!!!!!!!
I decided instead to say not an ass.
I'm now going to be working with Ian, not Keith. I'm going to see how things go with Mr. Ian Smith Tuesday and if he seems like a hot very nice guy I might sneak a picture to share.

I went straight to the store to buy some cute workout clothes.
YAY!
Oh and my ass and boobs look great in workout clothes.
Trust me.
Old Navy
Til next time my lovelies!
XOXOX

9 comments:

Ashlee Christopher said...

I am excited to be your newest follower! Nice to meet ya! Found you on GFC. Please follow back when ya get a chance :).
xox
Ash
http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

Naptime Review said...

I think I am going to try the pumpkin spice frap! Seriously tomorrow it's on! Thanks!

Stopping by from GFC hop. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can. I am hosting Like Me on Facebook tomorrow. Love to have you!!!

www.thenaptimereview.com

LaurenLo{me}LoloLC said...

New follower from the GFC Blog Hop, love your blog title!

~ Lauren

http://meandmybeautifulmess.blogspot.com/

Brieann Daw said...

Thanks for stopping by and being one of my newest followers!! I am following you back and look forward to trying some of the different dishes.
Xoxo

Brieann Daw said...

Thanks for following!!! Those things are super addictive so be careful Haha.
Xoxo

Brieann Daw said...

Thanks for being one of my newest followers!!! Thanks I'm just always afraid of what will happen if I ever get into a serious relationship, Haha.
Xoxo

Katlyn Larson said...

The pumpkin spice takeover has begun! I have to say that it's my favorite Starbucks drink & I wish they had it year round.. So freakin' yummy! :)

I found you on the GFC blog hop. New follower!

Katlyn
Follow me @ www.thedreamymeadow.com

Brieann Daw said...

Thanks for stopping by and being a new follower!!! They are very yummy which can be very very dangerous, Haha.
Xoxo

Nicholl Vincent said...

I've already had 3 of those yummy fraps!!

Have a fabulous day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS