Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social: End of Summer Wrap Up


Hello Everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and if you are in the same boat as me, having to work the whole thing, chin up we are saving money!

I'm joining again for the Sunday Social Link Up and this week the questions are focusing on the summer since it is coming to a close, boo.
YAY!!!! scarfs, boots, and pumpkin spice lattes :)

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Celebrating my Best Friend of 10 years husband's birthday. He turned 27, old man, and it was a beer themed birthday party. Everyone had to bring different types of beer and there of course was hamburger, hot dogs, and cake.
We played this awesome game which is basically Apples to Apples for @$$holes. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time while playing it. I've tried finding it online but they don't have them anymore.
Sad Day.

 Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
Via Pinterest
I really dislike my knees so I'm all for a cute pair of jeans. This is something that you could find in my closet but I grabbed this one off of pinterest.
Love that site!

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
Spend more time with friends and go out to the beach. Luckily I work on the beach so I got to see it every day and living in Florida it doesn't really stop being beach weather until around November but still.

Don't mind my laying out spot
Favorite Song of the Summer?

I've been obsessed with Alex Clare all summer.
I know I'm probably going to be sick of this song by next month.
I'm sure.

Favorite movie/TV show of the summer:
I'm saying Avengers just because I never got to go see Batman :( Also, you got all the nice man muscles in this one. I mean 3 hot men trump just 1 any day.
My favorite TV show for the summer is White Collar. I love Matt Bomer. Swoon.

Hope you all get to enjoy the rest of your 3 day weekend and lets get ready for fall!!!!

Til next time lovelies xoxox

16 comments:

Rae Wright said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend too hon. I love your honesty and sounds like a good summer to me.

New follower here from Sunday Social

Amy said...

Matt Boomer is SEXY!

Brieann Daw said...

Haha I try to be pretty honest. Thanks for following!!!
Xoxo

Brieann Daw said...

Mhmm....he gets referenced now and then.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Xo

Veronica and Daniel said...

LOVE white collar and cant wait for avengers on video! I didnt make it to the theater for Batman either...How did summer go so fast?!

Colette said...

Swinging by from Sunday Social. I just discovered *White Collar* this summer thanks to Netflix, and I ditto your *swoon* for Matt Bomer!

Brieann Daw said...

Haha I know the month of august for me flew by...I feel like I'm losing time!

Thanks for stopping by!

Brieann Daw said...

Haha yep he is one fine piece of man.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Xox

Nicholl Vincent said...

i live in Florida too and feel like this summer i really didn't see the beach much!

Happy Labor day weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Kasey said...

new follower here :) found your blog through the blog hop! so excited to read more :) please come check out my blog and follow along :D

http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

Chelsea Dawn said...

Stopping by from the GFC blog hop - I'm your newest follower! Stop by and say hi sometime!

http://www.hellopapermoon.com/

menopausal mama said...

Sounds like you had a great summer! Love the idea of the party where everyone brings a different type of beer. Now THAT would be fun! Newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Would LOVE it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow back. Thanks for sharing!

Brieann Daw said...

Thanks for stopping by! I really think that once you've lived near the beach long enough you stop really going as often as people think you would go, Haha

Brieann Daw said...

Thanks for stopping by and being my new follower!!! I did swing by and follow you :)

Brieann Daw said...

Thanks for following me! I will for sure check out your site!
Xoxo

Brieann Daw said...

Haha it was fun. Found some beers I for sure don't like. I'm now one of your newest followers as well, it is really funny. I know that Blogger tired cave person feeling, Haha.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS