Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social Week 15


Hope you all are having a great weekend. Joining once again for the Sunday Social so lets get started with this weeks questions.....

5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count) 
Wow...OK....let's think....cell phone, toothpaste, my car, my debit card, and my Sony smart blu ray player

All time favorite book? Why?
I'm a nerd so I'd say Harry Potter series (I know this says all time favorite BOOK but come on). I pick the whole series because it brings back my childhood.
I was that kid that would get the book the DAY it came out and sit there and just read it. I hated going to school just because I couldn't read while in class. I would come straight home and read it and get it done in like a day. It taught me a lot that I don't have to be popular, I don't have to fit in, and that I can be me and someone will like me because of it.
Also, I wanted to be a witch....and I might still play with the idea.
This was a good lesson for me because I went to a Catholic School (ya I was once religious-ish) and I had the same 35 classmates from K to 8th grade and they all were so pretty and shiny and I just felt like I wasn't.

Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
I'd like to get myself into a routine enough to where I can work out and not feel like I'm forcing myself to go. Also, I'd like to spend more time with my friends and not in my apartment. I'm comfortable being a hermit but I really just don't want to be.
 
If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
2006. I would make myself focus more on being a teenager and try to kick my own ass to actually go to college and take it serious. I would also, if I could retain my current memories, make different choices on different subjects.
 
What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I'm majorly insecure.
I'm pretty brash and straight forward and can seem like I'm just out there but deep down I'm pretty insecure with myself. When I was younger I just wouldn't really talk to new people because I just didn't want them to judge me. I had a small group of close friends but that was about it. I've worked on it and I have friends that are able to engage strangers pretty easily so I meet people that way but I'm still pretty stand offish.
 
Wow, now that I've bared my soul a bit....
Til next time Lovelies
XOXOX

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have not read the entire HP series, but I do love what books I have read. I will definitely be making my kids read them because I was not a big reader as a kid, and I wish I had been. My kids will be readers! And if that means they hate going to school and run right home to continue reading them, so be it. :)

Great post!

-Lindsey

Brie said...

Thanks for stopping by! Ya I was a bit crazy with reading....I think being an only child helped lol
Xoxo

Cait said...

i def need to spend time with friends and stop doing so much 'me time'. stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog!

Nicholl Vincent said...

hey baring your soul is a great thing sometimes!!


New follower!

Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS