Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!

WooHoo!!! I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. My dear friend Nikki over at From a Miss to a Mrs nominated me so let us get started my friends.
Now, the rules are as follows:
  1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award. 
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you in a blog post linking back to their blog. 
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I have really white skin, we are talking I kind of glow in the dark white skin. I've tried to get a tan before....I really have, my skin just doesn't seem like it wants to hold onto pigment. If I want a tan I usually head over to Zoomtan and get a spray tan. I love when that place has like $1 spray tan days....A-MAZE-ING!
2. My leg hair grows crazy fast....like we are talking faster than I can keep up. I hate that whole getting out of the shower after shaving and you get suddenly really cold and BAM stubble AGAIN! Now imagine that one day after stubblegedon it is twice as long. Now imagine black hair on very white skin. I am soooo one day investing in laser hair removal.
3. I was diagnosed at 17 with Fibrocystic Breast Disease. This means that I grow tumors in my breasts and they aren't cancerous but I do run the risk of that happening. If I ever decide to have children they recommend I see if I have any lumps and they get removed because once you are pregnant they have to wait to do surgery after you have the baby. With pregnancy these things can become the size of a soft ball.
4. My freshman year of high school I dressed in a combination of boy clothes and goth. I wore all black, baggy, teenage boy clothes and my loving mother supported me and let me buy these things. I of course ran into Nikki who loved pink and she decided I needed to dress like a girl. I do now but I still wear dark colors and prefer to dress casual than in a dress.
5. I could probably recite you the whole Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I love that movie and I don't understand people who say they don't get what is happening. The movie is purse genius. Plain and Simple.
6. I have 7 tattoos and the fact that it is an odd number has been bugging me since I got the 7th one. I am starting to get ideas for the 8th and hopefully after that I can hold off on the urge to get another one for a while. Trust me. They are addictive.
7. I used to singe Opera. I still remember some of the songs and when I'm in the car I turn the radio off and sing at the top of my lungs. I think people think I'm crazy but I love the fact that I used to do this and that I still can belt it out with the best of them, at least in my head I do.

Now for the nominees:
Jen at That's What She Read

These ladies all have pretty amazing blogs and I love reading them whenever I get a chance. Please stop on over at their little corners of the world and check them out!

Til next time Lovelies
XOXOX

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS