Thursday, October 25, 2012

This is What Happens When Hormones and No Coffee Meet

Ello Poppets
I haven't had my coffee yet so this could turn ugly and a little lazy, and I'm not going to have coffee because the work coffee isn't up to snuff.
I usually do It's OK Thursday but I'm taking a break because on my way to work for some reason I started to think about Super Heroes.
Don't ask.
I think it is my hormones or something.

Have you ever noticed that they are all, how shall we say....
Yummy
Gorgeous
Handsome
Drool worthy
Sexy
Hubba Hubba
Ripped
Oh the list could go on and on and on and on and....
You get the idea

Let us review.....
Superman
Christopher Reeve

Brandon Routh
Both of those guys were handsome and such but the new Superman....Be still my heart!

Henry Cavill
Hello Bulge...

Batman
Michael Keaton

Val Kilmer
George Clooney
Mmmm....the jaw

Christian Bale

Wolverine

Mmmmmm......Hugh Jackman

Captain America

Chris Evans

Green Lantern
Ryan Reynolds

Iron Man
Robert Downey Jr

Thor
Chris Hemsworth

Green Arrow
Stephen Amell
There are a few more, some not sooooo good looking, but last but not least.....

Doug Funny aka Quail Man
So ladies....maybe when you get home today open a bottle of wine and revisit these fine, fine, fine men.

Til next time Lovelies
XOXOX

7 comments:

ty said...

No one will ever do for me what Christopher Reeve did. He was my first crush.

Angi said...

Is it odd that I think that Robert Downey Jr. is one of the best looking of them all? I've always had weird tastes...

Kim Orpin said...

Oohhh Henry Cavill. I first fell in love with him on The Tudors. Ahh

Don't get me started on Hugh Jackman though. He's number 1 on my "list" ;)

Nikki said...

Avengers is my favorite movie for a reason. YUMM

JanM ♥ said...

Hugh Jackman is soo hot!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

Michael Z said...

I'm so infatuated with Iron Man and Thor it's criminal. And I am BEYOND in love with the voice of Optimus Prime. I refuse to look at the guy because I know he's like 70 or something. But oh that voice!

Katie said...

Captain America is my favorite. He is most definitely yummy!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS