Friday, October 26, 2012

What Happens When I Have Free Time

I know it is Friday but I felt like sharing this fun little post.

In 2010 with the end of my possible marriage, any desire to have a wedding went down the toilet. I've been holding onto that thought for a while but for some reason I'm starting to get the whole I want to get married attitude again. Everything I wanted for my first wedding is out the window. It will not get near my next one.
I'm also evidently planning on marrying someone rich....so it will explain some things, haha.


I did my first photo shoot when I was about 9 at the Ringling Museum so I'm thinking why not get married there!
I had to steal someones photo because the website wouldn't let me.
Stupid people.
Grrr
Also, I'm thinking November so it shouldn't be TOO chilly and no hurricanes really show their ugly heads then, haha.
My colors are dark grey and pale pink but no theme, I'm not a theme type of gal.

Allure Brides

Christian Louboutin


Noir by Lazaro

Vera Wang

Martha Stewart

Invitations

I would probably do it all white with the flowers

The tables

Well that is all I have so far. I mean I'm thinking not so shabby for a girl who doesn't even have the man yet!

8 comments:

Angi said...

All of it looks great!!!

I wanted anemones sooooo bad for my wedding but our florist informed me that they're too delicate and don't last long enough so she couldn't get them shipped up here.

so you should definitely use them so I can live vicariously through you. ;)

Nikki said...

This is going to be fun to plan for you :D YAY PINK!

Michael Z said...

Those are pretty colors. I say run with it and see where it takes you. I've got an entire pinterest board and an online wedding planning account. I have the man but no ring. Great, now I just sound like a loon.

Kim Orpin said...

If you need a wedding planner, let me know ;)

The Students Wife said...

wow! Gorgeous picks! I bet when you have the wedding it will be so beautiful


www.studentswife.com

Jess Casey said...

Your wedding is gorgeous! Now to ask the neighbor is he has any coffee cream cuz your all out!

Terri Lynn Grothe said...

love your wedding ideas! right man will come at right time.

new follower
http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca/

Karen said...

Gorgeous! You never know what God has in store for you so keep dreaming! Found you via the bloghop!
-Karen
www.yourstylistkaren.com

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS