Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Letters and It's a Real Friday for Me!!!



Good Morning Everyone!

Dear Friday You are actually like a Friday since I am off tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to feel like a normal human being for once.

Dear Hallie Can't wait to see you tomorrow for your bridal shower. I hope you have a great time!

Dear Nikki You will feel better and thank you for using my Christmas present as your DIY post.

Dear Hostess Is it true you are not going to make Twinkees anymore?! I'm ok with this but I think you might have some explaining to do with this guy


Dear Parents I really wish you take me with you to dinner. I know I already have plans but come on! You always invite me last minute when you go to my fav place.

Dear Mom I think it is some weird sick joke to call me and just ask if I like gold or silver. I mean come on! I want to know what it is for?!?!

Dear Time why the hell are you moving so fast?! How is it almost the end of the year?!

Dear Calendar I need to find one to buy that I like because I feel like I need to keep up with everything.

Dear New Guy I really enjoy the fact that you call me each night without me having to ask you. You seriously make me laugh way too hard.

Dear Scarf You are almost done and then you will be mine!

Dear Todd (aka Dad) Are you the one wondering if I like gold or silver? I'm asking since you asked for my address and I mean I wont be upset if you are buying me jewelry for Christmas.

Dear Apartment Can you please learn how to clean yourself? I'm just a little to busy/tired to actually pay attention to you.


Dear Sky Please stop water yarfing all over the place. I'm serious...if you don't stop we might need to make a trip to the vet which neither of us will enjoy.

Dear Loved Ones If you all continue asking if you can have a scarf for Christmas I might scream. Trust me you are all getting one thanks for ruining the surprise! Just tell me the color and I will see if I can do them all in time.

I hope you all have a great weekend!
Til next time lovelies
XOXOX

5 comments:

Lisette @ Northern Belle Diaries said...

Haha! I also clean my place in a frenzy before people come over! LOL!

Lisette
http://northernbellediaries.blogspot.com

Angi said...

Haha...my SISTER is the one that asks me questions like that, only hers are worse - more like, "Green or purple?"

Like I can answer that kind of question without knowing what it's for.

What scarf pattern are you using??? If I may ask!

Mallory Castleberry said...

I have a water yarfer too an I don't get it! Lol

Tarole said...

I love that cleaning ecard. Story of my life. And if you are getting jewelry for Christmas you better share with the rest of us!! (in pictures of course) Happy Friday :)

Xoxo
Tarole
onehaolegirl.blogspot.com

Jess Casey said...

Listen up Lover girl, make me a scarf :)

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS