Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's OK...With a Side of Squirrel


Thank you to everyone who is putting up with the fact that blogging is kind of being to pushed to the side right now. With having a blogger's block, wanting to get scarves made, and work being super busy now with people and their needs....blogging has kind of been the last thing on my mind.
I'm sorry
I know
I fail

Last night was #wineywednesday and after chatting with my fellow winos I started having some blogging ideas which was nice. I, of course, forgot to write them down so now I'm making myself get a planner this weekend. I seriously can plan other peoples lives but when it comes to my own I'm at a loss for words. It isn't even funny, I get so confused and left behind I end up missing something.

Now It's Ok.....

That my life is a bit of a mess and I need like 5 people to help me get back on track

That I would much rather be making scarves for a living and then realising I would probably lose all feeling in my hands

That I have had two ginormous coffees in two days and I'm feeling a little guilty

That I find it extremely funny that the guy I've been talking to finds my blogging entertaining and mentioned I should blog about how I'm talking to some handsome, funny, incredibly nice guy and I told him no. Yet now I am kind of blogging about him. Hmmm....interesting.

That I'm being stalked by a squirrel.
I'm being serious. 
Every day at 3pm he comes to the front door to get a cookie. I've been feeding him and he is trained pretty well. This morning he showed up at 8:30 and wouldn't stop following me. My employee and I felt like we were being held hostage for a bit because he would run from one door to the other door then stare at us through the window like so....

That I got excited when I sent a friend request to the Facebook page of my favorite character from the books I read and he accepted.
You may judge me.

That I'm pretty excited to get to cook the turkey again this Thanksgiving because it is one of the only things I actually know how to make.

That I'm starting to get a little worried about what is going to happen to my job when the hotel possibly closes in May but I'm not going to freak out because then I'll just be too stressed and get ill.

Hope you are all having a great week and welcome to all the new followers from The Daily Tay giveaway and the Wine Ho giveaway!

Til next time lovelies
XOXOX

5 comments:

Debbie said...

That squirrel picture is awesome!

I'm curious who your favorite character is. I read my favorite characters FB everyday, but have yet to friend request him!

Eve Myers said...

I've done the FB character friend request thing.

Les said...

I'm totally with you on making scarves... I haven't started knitting or crocheting this year... but I know that once I start, I won't be able to stop!

Please stop by and say hi sometime! leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a fabulous day!
xoxo
Les

Angi said...

I totally feel you on the crochet thing...I got back into it recently and I can't. stop. Now I understand how people get arthritis...seriously.

That squirrel is AWESOME. What are you going to name him??

Victoria said...

Turkey tips? It's my first year doing Thanksgiving as more than a "hey can I help?" "Yeah peel the potatoes" sort of way. Nervous doesn't begin to cover it... Enjoy your squirrel stalker. :)

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS