Friday, November 30, 2012

Much Needed Friday Letters


Dear Work: You suck suck suck suck suckity suck suck today. I want to just sit in my office and hide from everyone. I thought you were going to be good but NOOOOO you just had to turn around and get me in a bad mood.

Dear Mom: Thank you for agreeing to help me decorate on Tuesday. I can't wait to go buy my tree and get everything nice and decorated.

Dear People: please remember and act your age. Honestly, I've seen 2 year olds who haven't thrown fits like you did.

Dear Life: Please expect to be put on hold while I continue to make scarves, plan other presents, and try to get things set and organized by Christmas

Dear Followers: I would just like to say I thank all of you for not jumping ship after my post on Tuesday. It means a lot to me that you all accept me for me.

Dear Cat: We have to go to the vets on Tuesday. I am dreading this since I have to catch you and then put your leash on so I can take you in the car.

Dear D: Just because I drunk texted you on Thanksgiving doesn't mean "I miss you" it means I was drunk and felt like texting you. If I get drunk again maybe you can respond in a timely manner for me to give in for a Booty-call

Dear Self: I think you are getting tired of having to deal with immature men. I have a feeling we might be focusing on different things right now but I'm hoping we can get out and about to possibly start meeting people.

Dear Friends: I want to start hanging out more. I hope my out of town friends will be in town (I know confusing) around Christmas so we can get some good time in. Also, Ashley we will be having a sleep over...yay! (Yes we are both straight 24 year olds who still do sleep overs...don't judge, you know you are jealous)

Dear Apartment: Since I've been spending so much time making scarves and sleeping I feel like I need to wear a Haz-mat suite when I'm at home. Please learn to clean yourself so I don't have to.

Dear Animals: GET A JOB or learn to start cleaning up after yourself. Between hair, food, and water yarfing I'm getting tired of cleaning up all your messes.

Dear Sky: I'm thinking of looking around for doggie daycares because I think letting you hang out in one twice a week when work starts picking up in February might be nice since I start working 10 hour days 6 to 7 days a week.

Dear Lotto: YOU SUCK!

I hope you all have a great weekend! I shall be working but hopefully filling the 7 orders of scarves I have (AKA saving money)

Til next time lovelies
XOXOX

3 comments:

jamiessmiles said...

Lotto: what she said.

Hope it starts getting better. Holidays make everyone crazy.

Michael Z said...

Ditto to lott, animals, apartment and people!

Have a great weekend doll!

OneBigMistake, andSome said...

I really enjoy your Friday Letters. What you say about your apartment, I want to say the same to my suitcase. I am not in my apartment enough for it to be messy, but I wish my suitcase could unpack and repack itself on its own. Life would be so much better then. Great letters as usual.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS