Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social :)

Hey everyone!
I'm at work recovering from a Venti Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha....tooo much coffee. Yet sooooo good.
Time of course for some good ol Sunday Social since I haven't done one in a while.


What is currently on your wish list?
Oh dear lord....Really People?!
I'd like a new phone because I've had the same type of phone for 2 years and it has been replaced 4 times because it is a piece of crap. I'd also like.....

Nook Tablet


Best Buy

Red Nose Pibble

Evidently I'm just really wanting electronics and a puppy haha.

Share a new iphone, droid, ipad app you have recently discovered that we all need
Veggie Samuri....my index finger has never hurt so much and I haven't felt my eyes water like this in my life.
SO MUCH FUN!
Yes...I'm a nerd.

What is a new Fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
I don't have a DVR....I don't have Cable. Hulu though is filled with The New NormalThe Mindy Project, and Revolution. I am in LOVE with all of these especially The New Normal...I laugh my butt off.

Share your Social Media links for us to follow you on(pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc)
They are on the right side :)
Fine...I wont be lazy
Facebook
Twitter
Tell us which is your favorite and why
My favorite is Twitter because I have the best conversation with fellow bloggers. They are always funny and interesting and I know those girls are there to listen if I need to talk about something. I've developed great relationships not just through blogging but by being a part of twitter. 

What is a TV series or Movie or Song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of…feel free to name one of each
TV: Friends, Will and Grace, and Glee....Don't judge me you know you probably love one of those three as well.
Movie: When Harry Met Sally....duh.

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Til next time lovelies
XOXOX

1 comment:

Katie said...

That puppy is adorable! I am also in love with the Mindy Project. She is hilarious. It makes me think of the office, but I don't really like the office this is funnier!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS