Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What a Lazy Monday Looks Like

Okay, that's it, I'm done. I'm not looking at social media until tomorrow because I don't need to see all the promos or the BS being spewed.

Yesterday was my weekend, I know sad right, and I did nothing that can be considered productive.
Just the way I like it.
I did get free wine Sunday from a guest so that was a bonus.

I read some, I laid on the couch, I munched on candy, I drank some coffee.
I did actually get up off the couch and headed to McDonald's, but didn't want to wait in line, so I headed to Jimmy Johns.
Yum.
I laid around some more and watched ABC Family movies about love and Christmas.
Yep, I was that girl.
I headed down to Pastry Art and met one of my favs Hallie for some coffee and girl time. It was nice since I don't get to see her enough and we live only 15 minutes from each other.

After coffee I decided to be brave.
I went to a bar, by myself, and drank a beer while watching Sports Center.
Not one prospective candidate was any where in that bar.
I evidently need to find the one where lawyers and business men go.
Hmm...maybe I should ask a high class call girl where she frequents for johns. They always seem to find the lawyers and business men.

I was successfully a little drunk and got home only to discover I really wanted Taco Bell.
It has been a while since I've drank enough to where I want to shovel my face full of that crap. I got in my pjs, grabbed the dog, and off to Taco Hell we went. I'm now regretting it because I feel like that scene in Spaceballs where the guy is in the diner and the little alien guy pops out of his stomach after eating the food.
 If you've never seen Spaceballs I'm not sure if we can still be friends. I'll think about it.
I also had a horrible nightmare, we are talking waking up at 2:30am screaming, and this dream keeps happening from time to time. What does it mean when I am trying to kill someone who some how turns people into beef jerky then eats them? Oh and the killer has some type of mental disability where they don't understand what they are doing.
Anyone? Anyone?
5 points for Gryffindor if you can answer the question correctly.

Alright so a little shameless promoting for my #1 sponsor The K.O. Jewelry .
Ms. Kim has a very adorable Etsy Shop which has all these amazing necklaces that I have to avoid or else I'll be poor. This month Kim is donating 25% of her sales to the National MS Society in honor of her aunt. I completely support her in this since I lost an Uncle to that disease, I have two first cousins who are also living with it, and one of my employees has it as well.  Also, she is currently in a competition with 9 other shops for some coveted ad space and promotions just in time for Christmas. Sooooo if you love me go and vote for her.
Okay?
Okay

Til next time lovelies
XOXOX

3 comments:

Kim Orpin said...

I feel the same way about today. I voted so I'm done with politics for 4 years. Is that bad? Probably, but I don't mind much. Thanks for promoting me! It's surprising just how many people are affected by ms

Michael Z said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me. My uncle has MS so I know how debilitating of a disease it is. I'll check her out.

Kristen @ KV Confessions said...

OK I'm totally cracking up over this post because it sounds JUST LIKE ME!!! Do nothing days, getting drunk, and shoveling fast food in my face are the best!! lol and I love hearing about people's bizarre dreams - for example my husband woke up this morning and told me about how he saved a panda that looked like a basketball from a giant spider... rannndom! hahah

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS