Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

I feel like being wordless and I'm feeling a little "home sick" aka I miss New York sooooo I'm going to share pictures with you instead :)

My first hotel by Laguardia Airport


My view haha

My first bus ride

best view from bus

view from bus

Brothers and father
 
We went to a china mall and had this....it's ice I think

St. Patrick's
I wanted to get married there since I first saw it
  
Citi field for the 9/11 game....11th row


My two favorite people aka my brothers



Got to walk through the stadium like I owned it



 

My $45 dinner


My cupcake from the awesome cupcake bar


view from my hotel in SoHo

central park from my rock


Ya.....I ate that....I needed a nap
 
Oh Love
 
My cousin and I rode the Ferris wheel. We were cool.
 
Great way to leave New York

Yep and that was my trip. I didn't realise going to NYC by myself was going to be as much fun as it was. I met the nicest people and it was great seeing some of my family again. I would like to go back in February for my 25th birthday but it doesn't look like that will actually happen. Oh well, I will be back where my heart is sometime in 2013.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Til next time lovelies
XOXOX

4 comments:

Erin said...

Woohoo love this post!

Nikki said...

Vegas instead?? but this looks fun too!!

Kasey Tomlinson said...

Love this post!

I am new to the blogging world but come check me out!

barelyfabricated.blogspot.com

That's What She Read said...

I love this! I've been 3 times when I was younger and loved every minute of it! Wish I could go back...looks like you had a blasT!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS