Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social w.28

 
Hey ladies!
Hope you are all having a great weekend! I haven't done a Sunday Social in a while so I figured hey, why not, I got time. Work this weekend has been beyond slow to the point where we kind of forget how to do our jobs. I know, strange. Oh well, the calm before the storm as we like to put it.
 
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
This is the main background and I even decided to put it on my work computer.
 
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
My bedside table has the lamp, nook, cell phone, hair ties, phone charger cord, and right now yarn that my cat decided to leave for me. 
 
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Any cleaning in general? Ok, fine, I'm not a fan of vacuuming my place because a) the thing doesn't pick up b) the amount of dog hair is ridiculous.
 
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Doing my hair because I just don't have time to tame this thing and then I step outside in the Florida weather and I turn into a chia pet. 
 
5. What do you do to vent anger?
When I'm alone I scream, and scream, and scream....and throw things. I once kicked the air vent in my mom's house and then tried to pretend I didn't break the damn thing. If I'm angry at something in my life i.e. how a person treated me then I know I pull away. I will try to not do it, I'll try to keep that relationship but if you do something to truly annoy/piss me off I eventually just give up trying. 
 
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas, I mean Thanksgiving is nice because of the family part, but I love Christmas because of all the lights and holiday stuff that is going on. I'm also a fan of my birthday, I've never done anything big for it, but I really do think it should be a holiday :).
 
Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday and what is your favorite thing about Christmas?

5 comments:

Cortney said...

The dog hair in our house is ridic too. It doesn't matter how often I vacuum our hallway I can't keep up (which sounds gross now that i've typed that out haha!)

Nikki said...

I was just thinking about how much I hate doing my hair in this state, lol

Enjoying the Epiphany said...

HI!! I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe hopin' that you'd pop on by and follow me back!

Happy holidays!
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

Meghan said...

I hate doing my hair, too:( It's a pain, and I am just plain awful at it!

Amanda Powers said...

Such a beautiful photo of the ocean. Great choice. :-)

New follower from Sunday Social

<3 Amanda @ 3lilapples

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS