Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Facts of Me

Hi ladies!
I've decided today to join Ms. Whitney for some random fun facts about myself.


Let's just say that I'm needing a glass of wine so I can figure out what to share....it's a lot harder than you would think haha.

See...wine

Let's get this show on the road.....

My first speeding ticket was from a mounted cop. Yep, a horse cop.

When I was a kid I ate paper

I hate cold cheese.....oh so much hate for that shit

For 6 months after middle school I wore men's clothing

I can never think of what I want to drink when I'm at the bar

I use to wish one of my brothers was gay

I will own a pittie one day

I used to sing Opera

I have a bad back from being thrown off a horse....twice

I honestly have no idea how to dress myself and will buy the same outfit on a stand if I think they look nice. Oh, and buy the same shirt in every color if I like it.

I own an Etsy shop where I make scarves 

I'm a damn proud wine-ho

I've only ever had two serious boyfriends the rest were well, you get the idea

I watched the movie What's Your Number and laughed over and over again...then cried a little on the inside

I want to write a book but I think it might be a little too smutty

I get fucking annoyed when people call me Brie Cheese but I have to say it so people know how to spell my name correctly

I, at one time, thought of becoming Wicca

I used to wish I was a part of the X-men

I think it should be socially acceptable for me to drink wine while working

When I was in the 5th grade I signed the Celibacy Contract....it has been broken....oops

I wish I could move to England and marry someone with an awesome accent

I went through a stage where I was afraid of men

I cry every time an animal dies in a movie

I have a really hard time smelling things

I think I might be going deaf....I think I should get it checked out one day

I'm strongly attracted to tall muscular blonds and end up with short meh brunettes

I hate coconut but love it as a rum flavor

If I'm drunk and drinking beer it has to be with a straw because I'm too lazy to pick up the glass

If I could read all the time I would be one happy camper

I think my cat judges me

I sometimes wonder how I survived this long. If you really knew me you would be thinking the same thing.

I'm scared of bugs, as in I scream and run

When I was younger I wanted my name to be changed to Raven

I can't wait to stalk browse all of your Fun Facts about yourselves!!!!

12 comments:

Erin said...

Hahaha these are awesome!

A horse cop. Hilarious. I too cry whenever animals for in movies. Never when soldiers died in war movies but always when the horsies did

Kim @ The K.O. Story said...

Uhh...I still wish I was part of the X-men. Then I could have Wolverine all to myself ;) And I also buy the same shirt in every color. My closet hates me for that.

Katie said...

I bet your cat does judge you. I think all cats judge us...They're crazy beasts...And I used to be afraid of ants. So I get the bug thing for sure.

elle at wishingoodluck said...

Found you through the link up! You had been hooked at "wine" and in love at "smutty" - new follower here!

Angi said...

Bahahaha...a horse cop. You MUST blog about that sometime!

Secret: I still wish I was part of the X-Men.

Nikki said...

I definitely remember boy clothes days...and I do the same thing with clothes and buying it in every color.

Kisha Jaggers said...

New Follower!! I found you through this fun linkup! When you have time stop by... www.kjaggers.com and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy Tuesday! K Jaggers

Brandi said...

New follower from the linkup! I am a fellow wine-o and could use a glass right now haha! I love your list... We have a lot in common. Looking forward to getting to know you better!

PS, LOL'd at the horse cop story :)

Jess Casey said...

The fact that your senses are shitting the bed is bad news lol! What's a pittie?

RadiantKristen said...

Cold cheese is disgusting. Seriously.

Oh, and I know my cat judges me. Me judges me a lot.

Stopping by from the link-up, love your random facts!

Jess @ Blonde Meets World said...

Your blog name drew me in, your about me made me stay, and this linkup just got yourself a new follower! :-)

We're also the total opposte - I LOVE coconut but hate it as a rum flavor!!

Michael said...

What an awesome list! I once considered being Wiccan when I was in middle school as well. Smutty books sell! Write away!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS