Tuesday, January 29, 2013

GFC Blog Hop

Hey Girlies!
I'm joining in today for the GFC Blog Hop hosted by Melissa @ The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife!
I'm pretty excited because I've wanted to join in on this little bit of fun for a long time.

Today I'm helping my mom look for a car, working on scarves, cleaning up my place (my dog is shedding, bleh), and preparing myself for the dentist tomorrow. I haven't gone to the dentist in two years and I know it is time for me to go.
Plus it is free.
Free is good!
Oh, and don't forget to join in my link up tomorrow for If I Ruled The World. Here is a little example: If I ruled the world cupcakes would make you skinny.
TADA!!!
Can't wait to read what all of you girls put down.


It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and  nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's really a great tool to have. 
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 9 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop

6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!
*After 6 months of the waiting list to cohost being extra long, I finally have paid cohost spots available! Email me if you're interested at melissa@thelifeofanotsoordinarywife.com
Post Sponsor Ad:

23 comments:

Sabz said...

Hi there,

New follower from GFC Hop :)
Follow back? http://theeclecticgrabbag.com

Thanks!

Alise (Readers In Wonderland) said...

Thanks for co-hosting, it's my first time on the hop. Loved your Random Ass Animal Facts! New GFC follower. I'd love for you to check out my blog as well!

Alise @ Readers In Wonderland

Ashlee @ Laugh with Ash said...

Thanks for co hosting!

Stopping by from the GFC Hop! I would love for you to come visit me at www.laughwithash.blogspot.com

=)

ShaunaQ said...

Following from the GFC blog hop!

P.S. cheap wine is the shizzle.

www.mommacandy.com

mel @ the larson lingo said...

New follower from the blog hop! I am also fueled by wine...LOVE it!!

Erica Castillo said...

greetings from a fellow wino, and new follower from the hop! ;)

www.waytothesea.com

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks for co-hosting. I am a new Follower of your Blog. Have a good day.
Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

lilliesandsilk said...

Hello!

Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop and I'm a new follower:) Have a great week!


Carissa
Lillies & Silk

Kim Mcilrath said...

Hi Brie! Thanks for co-hosting the BLog Hop. I look forward to getting to know your blog better!
Kim@Singledou[b]t

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Hey girl! New follower here from the blog hop! Great to meet you!

The Mrs. and The Momma

raechelmary said...

Hey Brie! I'm a new follower from the hop! Looking forward to reading more of your posts! :)

xo Raechel
livingthefancylife.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Following from the GFC hop, & I'll be back tomorrow for If I Ruled the World! Sounds fun!

Sarah
mamasgotittogether.com

Angie Ouellette-Tower said...

You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the “GFC” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
Thanks
Angie

Holly said...

Hi, new follower from the hop!!
Thanks for co-hosting such a great hop!

xoxo
Holly
http://sunshineandgrey.blogspot.com

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

New follower from the blog hop! Thanks for hosting!

Hip-baby Mama said...

I found you on GFC Blog Hop and joined your site based solely on the name. Love your random animal facts!

http://www.hip-babymama.com

Leslie Hernandez said...

Loved reading most of your posts looking forward to reading more :)

New Follower from the GFC blog hope have a great Tuesday :)

Carole said...

Brie, I found your blog through The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife's GFC Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. A follow back to Carole's Chatter would be fantastic. Hope you are having a good week.

Bev said...

hi, i'm following the GFC blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev

Terrye Toombs said...

Hi, Brie! I found you through the GFC Blog Hop and very excited to be following you!

Holly Higgins said...

New follower from the hop. I just went to the dentist yesterday for the first time since before my daughter was born. I'm not one to be scared of the dentist, but for some reason I was terrified! Good luck!

http://holly-higgins.blogspot.com

ehms said...

droppin by and saying hello! i'm now a follower via gfc blog hop. hoping you could visit and follow back! have a nice day...

http://merdinein.blogspot.com

Julie said...

New follower from the GFC hop. Thanks for cohosting.

Julie
http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS