Friday, February 1, 2013

Coffee Is Working Against Me

Holy Moses there are a lot of new people in these parts so welcome!
I'm a little out of it today mainly because I had to come in to work last night about 10:30pm for a possible all nighter/full day of work but was able to leave at 12:30am. Some of you follow me on instagram so you probably saw my wonderful photo of me driving home.
Ya, that's what I look like with very little sleep and large amounts of coffee while being cold
In the last 10 hours I've have two venti white chocolate mocha triple shots and a double latte with an extra shot of espresso.
I honestly can't stop shaking and it is a bit annoying.
I'm also crashing so I think I need to drink a redbull which I hate.
Ew.

Tuesday I went to help my mom look at cars for her to buy which I didn't mind because I was showing her the KIAs and that meant I was going to test drive my car again.

Isn't she pretty?!

Shortly before we left my mom got a call from a friend at the Ford dealership saying they were talking about my letter. For those of you that are new here I'm talking about this story. He said they wanted to know who the employee was and wanted to speak to me so our friend had mentioned he would reach out to see if I was willing to chat. The dealership called and said that they were sorry and wanted me to go in so that they could try and give me the experience I was looking for.

I went with my mom back to KIA and she basically agreed to buy the car I showed her. I stopped by Ford after to see if they could convince me to buy their little thing.

Bad job yet again.

I couldn't drive it because they only had 3 cars and they were all manual. I'm sorry but I'm an automatic girl, I can't drive no stick.
Well, I can drive stick but not that kind of stick if ya know what I mean.
Yeah, that was wrong, back on subject.
He couldn't tell me anything about the car, I had to spit out numbers and stats to find out if they were true. I basically left there more sound in my choice of car then I was before.

Yesterday my mom calls me and I feel like she was probably jumping up and down on the other side of the phone. She informes me that Matt called (he owns the dealership and is a congressman's son) and he wanted to talk to me about my letter. She started going on about how I'm probably going to get a free car and maybe he is single and maybe he will take me on a date.
Wow mom, cool those jets.

I called him and he basically said he liked my letter, he hopes I'll buy from him, then asked how the weather was.
Yep, that ball just keeps getting dropped.
Sad, o so sad.

On a good note though I got word today they pushed back closing my hotel to July 24th so I still have a job till then. 
It's the little wins that mean the most. 

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!!! 

2 comments:

Nikki said...

YAY for July!

RadiantKristen said...

My company just sold. They are keeping us on, but only as temps. They misrepresented a lot of information. Business sales f**king suck. I'm sorry you have to go through it.

I'm glad you got good service at one dealership! That makes all the crappy service seem more amusing?

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS