Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Don't Even Know Why This Was Posted

I guess I should write a post....I mean it has kind of been radio silence over in these parts.
If you stop reading you might be able to hear the crickets or the sound of someone boring writing.

I guess this is what happens when your life has been busy busy and then it goes back to hermit mode and you just run out of things to write about.
I mean honestly, would you all like to hear about how I sat at home all day in my pj's and watched random shows and played computer games yesterday? No? See I didn't think so.
I mean....I can share that with you...the whole....

7:10am: woke up scared because someone sent me an email and then fed the dog.

7:15am: tried to force my dog's "heartburn medicine" down her throat which she continued to spit back out

7:18am: gave up on the pill and then crawled back into bed

9:50am: woke up and took a shower

10:05am: laid on the couch with the cat and watched Hulu for way too long

11:45am: made coffee and scrambled eggs

Yeah...I just put myself to sleep on reading all that.
I DID get my butt out of my apartment around 3ish to head over to my BRAND SPANKING NEW STORAGE UNIT!

Yeah, see, my life is really anticlimactic.
I mean this unit is pretty sweet and big
hehe that's what she said
when you punch the code at the gate in it turns off the motion sensor on your unit. If you didn't enter in the code and someone knocks into the door it sets off an alarm and takes the person's picture. Also, if I forget to lock my unit (hehe) it causes the camera to watch my door until I fix it.
I know....exciting.

Now, while I was driving to my little closet to put the new lock on I saw some pretty sketchy people and I started to wonder what people were storing in these things. I mean come on, I've seen enough movies and TV shows to know someone might be hiding a body in a cooler or $5 mil.
Yeah, I need to stop watching so much TV.

Wow, I just reread everything I wrote and I cried a little on the inside. Oh an up note I'm actually doing something Saturday soooo I should get some good material out of that!

I'm going to leave you though with a picture of the crack brownie cupcakes I made last night because well....I forgot to take them to work with me and I know I'm probably going to have one for dinner instead of cooking something semi healthy.


7 comments:

Kaara A said...

We all have these days! I too wonder what crap people keep in storage units... hmmm... I wish I had enough money to be on storage wars, but most the time they seem to get jack and it's a waste.
Well yay for Saturday plans! Have a good Thursday!
Kaara

RadiantKristen said...

I am constantly trying to figure out how to make "I did four hours of homework, drank a glass of wine, then played Sims 3 until 11pm" sound more interesting than it is. I'm boring as hell.

Back when we had tv, I was obsessed with Storage Wars. I love that show.

RadiantKristen said...

I am constantly trying to figure out how to make "I did four hours of homework, drank a glass of wine, then played Sims 3 until 11pm" sound more interesting than it is. I'm boring as hell.

Back when we had tv, I was obsessed with Storage Wars. I love that show.

Catalyn H said...

I would do terrible things for one of those brownie cupcakes right now...

Angi said...

Brownies ALWAYS make a great post. ;) Now we just need the recipe....

SH said...

Brownies for dinner - no shame :)

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Staci said...

I want that kind of security system in my HOUSE. Sheesh!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS