Thursday, February 14, 2013

Its Ok


Hello to all of you new pretty ladies!!!!! 
To all of my followers that have been around for a while I still love you too!
Also, Happy Valentine's Day!

It's been a really really really long time since I've done an It's OK so I figured why not.

It's Ok...

that work has been crazy and I need to have a 15 hour nap soon

that I am breaking out like I just hit puberty

that I'm addicted to Uncrustables which are meant for children under 10

that I'd be happy if I could only have coffee and strawberry banana smoothies

that I'm still getting worried about my job but feeling more at ease since I have a strong family

that I'm a little upset that I wasn't able to find the perfect outfit for this weekend but I'm still planning on making it a great one

that I'm very happy that I wasn't born today since it was my original due date

that I'm really jealous of whoever is going to win my giveaway item that starts tomorrow morning

that I am wanting to shave all my hair off since it never wants to do what I want it to

that I'm going to try again this year to get the restaurant to give me the recipe of the item they only make for my birthday

that I'm a little jealous my mom is going to get a new car sooner than me but I know she has to since her car was in an accident and they ended up totaling it. Dumb snow birds.

that I find it funny my parents found a bond in the safe deposit box that belongs to me so woohoo! free money!

that Saturday I might be plastered and can not be held responsible for any of my actions

that I'm a little bummed that my office wont be decorated this year like it was last time because my work friend doesn't work with me anymore


It's not ok that I haven't started my work out video...I need to, the darn thing is sitting on top of the DVD player

Well ladies I'm now going to bang my head against a wall with work being so busy this week and please stop by tomorrow for my giveaway. You are not going to want to miss it!

3 comments:

SH said...

I also often get the urge to shave my head when my hair isn't behaving the way that I'd like. YOu're not alone! Happy V-Day!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Kelly {Sparkles and Shoes} said...

I love those balloons! Happy Valentine's Day!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Catalyn H said...

I want to try those uncrustable thingies! I might just have to now that I have heard they are recommended by someone other than a little kid haha!

New follower here! Please check out my blog:
bear-yexcitedbride.blogspot.com

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS