Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We Have a Winner!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

I've emailed the winner at 12:24 AM to let her know she is one lucky lady of this pretty thing: 
And Ad space from three lovey ladies!

I'm so excited that we have a winner you have no idea. I was also wishing that we wouldn't have a winner so that I could end up keeping the purse, wishful thinking right!?

I'm off to bed (I'm writing this late so don't judge) and have a full day of work ahead of me. I think I'm going to take myself out for drinks tonight though....hmmmm maybe a hot guy will get me drunk and I can really enjoy my birthday. Wait, I kind of did that already, o well I'm only 25 once....anyhooser, stop back around 2:08 PM for a very special guest post from someone in my life that means the world to me! 

Also, to all of my new followers who are planning on staying around and enjoying my blog I thank you o so very much! It is followers like you that make blogging so worth it and I can't wait to share more of my wine fueled journey with you! 

4 comments:

Jen said...

*cries about not being the winner of the bag* :)

Angi said...

Do we get to know who the winner is!?

SH said...

Congrats to the winner! Lucky girl!

Hope you had a great weekend!

-Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Elizabeth Mayberry said...

Thank you!!! I am so beyond excited about the bag! it came in the mail and it is absolutely perfect!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS