Monday, March 25, 2013

At Least I Don't Have To Do These......

Ok, this weekend in so little words....SUCKED

I was treated like shit, yelled at, dealt with grown adults who have jobs and families acting like 3 year olds and Oh so much more. I went home (well first went to the apartment to work on things) and just needed to sit quietly and try not to scream or cry. Beyond my job making me just want to grab my things, get up and leave I'm stressed more then anyone should. I've got to have everything done in the apartment by Tuesday and then hop right into fun wedding events (I'm looking forward to being able to act my age this weekend). All during this I'm stressing because I'm falling behind in scarf orders and I'm about to just tell everyone they can have them for free so I'm not guilty of being a bad shop keeper.

I'm not going to just walk out of my job though, I'm not an idiot but when I deal with wanting to just that I stop and think about what jobs I could be doing instead that might be a bit worse.

I went to google to get some ideas and well....they disappointed me. They listed (starting at worst) Lumberjack, Dairy Farmer, Enlisted Military Service, Oil Rig Worker, Newspaper Reporter, Waiter/Waitress, Meter Reader, Dishwasher, Butchers, and then Broadcasters. Mhmm sure....ok.

Here is my list (in no specific order)

Animal Poop Picker Upper
I mean seriously, who the hell wants to pick up shit every day?! Besides parents and pet owners....Ok, I know it isn't just like one load a day but like these GIANT loads of poo the size of your head. Nope, I wouldn't be able to do that.

Crime Scene Cleaners
Ummm....yeah. When CSI first came out I wanted to do that for a living but then I realised that I'd be dealing with dead people. Not just normal dead people but people who don't have a head. Now just imagine being the people that have to go into these scenes and clean everything up.

Sewer Mappers
I don't know if this is a real job but all I know is I see guys down in those manholes doing things and I'm pretty sure that they weren't going to Narnia through that thing. I'm just picturing the rats and bugs and everything else crawling all over you and the poo. Again with the poo!

Prison Guards
Ok, sure, you get a gun but still. You've got these men and women who aren't exactly, um...nice? locked in these rooms and they really don't give two shits about anything because Hey! They're already in jail! I'd pee myself every time one of those sirens went off because there was an issue going on.
No thank you

Garbage Men
They make a lot, when I say a lot I mean A LOT. I think you can understand why I would not exactly be a fan of dealing with garbage though.

Snake Venom Extractor
Uhhhhhh......that's all I have to say.

Paedophile Counselor
 Ok, I know someone has to do it but I couldn't sit there and listen to it and have to keep my thoughts to myself. I'm sure if you've been here long enough you know I'm not exactly Ms. Thinks Before She Speaks.

Come on April....I need a better month then the one I've just gone through!

2 comments:

Alexa said...

All of these jobs make me appreciate mine so much more!! One of my best friends actually is a prison guard and hearing about the (literal) shit he deals with, I can't even imagine working there for even a day. Bless those people, fo sho!

That's What She Read said...

days always look a little brighter when you remind yourself you could be a professional poop picker upper instead of what you're doing! that's a great tactic! :)

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS