Monday, April 22, 2013

Bad blogger, bad bad blogger.....

Hola Mis Amigos!
Me Llamo Brieann.
Como Estas?
 
If you can't tell my brain is getting more and more fried as my life goes on. I even spelled brain Brian like 5 times, knew it was spelt wrong, and decided on the 6th try if I didn't get it right I was going to just leave it and let you figure it out.
 
I've been a bad blogger. I deserve to be punished but this isn't that type of blog so we are just going to skip that part.
I've been a bad blogger because my personal life has made me just annoyed with being around or speaking to people. I don't really read blogs anymore and I half ass my posts. I'm trying to get back into the old me but being down two employees at work and not being able to find someone to replace those two people is starting to make me want to just hire the homeless person on the side of the road holding a sign saying "Ninjas stole my family, need money for karate lessons."
She seems like she might fit in with the rest of my staff, maybe.
 
LAST Monday I went in for my hair appointment which I had made back in November, December?....I know not January....Never mind, this doesn't matter.
So I showed up, sat down in my favorite hair dresser's chair and we chatted about highlights. I know the conversation had been a while back and we had touched on blond but she had mentioned purple and it made my hair do a little extra THUMP. I'm hoping it was the thought of purple hair and I didn't just experience my heart almost crapping out on me.
That would be bad.
 
When I said the word "purple" to her she ran to the color samples and we picked one out. We bleached my dark brown hair, put on the purple tint, and then trimmed my ends.
I was in LOVE.

 
I got soooo many compliments.
 
Wednesday I had to steal my mom's car so that I could take it to get the window tinted for her mother's day present. FYI Mother's Day is on May 12th. Just a heads up in case you don't have it written down.
I used the ploy of needing the car to move some things into the storage unit. It kind of worked but she refused to go to sleep so that my grandma could pick me up from the place. I resigned myself to having to sit there for the two hours it would take to be done.
I got there and the very cute man (he was for sure a man and no where near my age) asked if I would pick it up at the end of the day. I informed him I stole the car and needed it back in the two hour window because it was a surprise and the person was sleeping. He sheepishly informed me that there was someone ahead of me and they were still working on the car from that morning. I hung my head, nibbled on my bottom lip, and sighed informing him that I understood and would just figure it out. He smiled at me, looked at the book, and then informed me to trust him and he would see what he could do.
Shortly after I got a call from the G-ma that the mother had fallen asleep and she was coming to get me. We decided to get some lunch before heading home and have some bonding time. We hadn't been there that long and were getting ready to pay the bill when I got a phone call. It was the cute guy from the car place informing me that the car was done. He had the guys stop working on the car from that morning and had them do mine so I would have the car.
I fell in love with that man instantly.
Sadly my grandma blocked my game since she came into the store to pay with me.
Thanks grams....
 
Saturday while at work I was dreading family dinner time because the Priest was over and I was starting to get stir crazy from being locked in the house all the time. I knew if I sat there during dinner I would be the worst person to be around. I decided shortly before dinner started to take myself out on a date which I've done from time to time.
I did my hair, put on some make-up, and posted a sarcastic Facebook post.
 
Taking myself out on a date....hope conversation isn't dull, that would be awkward
 
Evidently a lot of people enjoyed that post. Who knew....
I grabbed some food and took myself to see The Host.
That's not The Host...it's a preview
 
It wasn't that bad....
 
I really need my vacation that is in June to start now. I've finally seen my hotel that is in DC and now I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to be brave and one night go to a bar while I'm there. Hey, single girls got to find men where she can and men in suits are well....Yum.

3 comments:

elle at wishingoodluck said...

Oh my goodness I am absolutely in love with your hair! I don't think I've ever seen anyone rock purple that well - it's incredible!!

Michael said...

Love the hair. I always do my own blonde highlights but was thinking of doing a red for a change. We'll see. I hear ya on the anti-people. I've been feeling the same, especially lately. I actually straight up cleared my blogroll this weekend. I just can't expect myself to read each and every post.

Jess Casey said...

Love your honesty friend :) xoxo

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS