Friday, June 7, 2013

Dusting off the Keyboard

When I first started blogging I did it because it gave me something to do. I've always enjoyed typing/writing and blogging was a way to do it.
 
Some where along the line this didn't turn into something fun it turned into something I felt like I HAD to do and it became a chore.
 
Since March? April? I started slowing down on my posts because let's face it. Being a Life Style blogger is a little hard at times. There are only so many times that you can talk about your dog, your love of wine, your basic non descriptive job you can't really talk about, or that random thing that happened.
 
Life has been slowing down for me and there hasn't been much going so....I stopped blogging. I'm not saying I'm going to blog every day, I'm not saying that I have a life planner filled with ideas of things for me to talk about, I'm just saying that I'm going to try to blog about different things that come to me.
 
I sit here and read blogs from time to time when life permits and I can tell the ones that are being forced. Same topics about once every two weeks, same theme, same ending, same forced post because A) they feel THEY HAVE TO BLOG and B) because they think they are going to make it big and someone is going to give them a book deal.
 
I don't want people to read this blog thinking I'm blogging because I feel like I'm going to make money or because I think I've got people who wait on baited breathe to hear read the words I type.
 
I promise to you, my readers, to try. I promise to not bore you with the same subject over and over and over and over. I promise to be honest and express my feelings like I have in the past. I promise to never try and be a fashion or food blogger when we all know I'm not.
 
 
I'm now going to go and soak my feet because walking 10 miles today in the warehouse kicked my butt.
Yes I have a new job, no I don't actually work in a warehouse.
They made me.
I also now have a crush.
Shhh, I have to get more intel on Mr. McHottie Von Hotbod. 

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS